Online Live Chess Summer Session 2020
To meet the demands of the challenging times we all face today, we are offering Online Summer Sessions to ensure our students continue their Chess education. With the aim to impart excellent coaching for the most competitive rates possible, we are collaborating with highly experienced FIDE rated coaches based overseas.
- Semi-private chess lessons with very small class sizes (only 5 to 6 students per group)
- Minimum student age – 5 years
- Highly experienced FIDE rated coaches from well reputed organization (more than 4000 students)
- Live lessons on Zoom from the comfort and safety of your home
- Personal attention during lessons and homework for extra practice
- Practice tournament during the final lesson of your session
- Open to students from Grades K-12
- Completion certificate after session and student can move up to the next level
- Very reasonable fees: $150 for 12 lessons of 1.5 hour each ($8.5/hour) + $10 Registration + $5 Online payment fees
- 3 Summer Sessions running from June 15 to Jul 11, Jul 13 to Aug 08 and Aug 10 to Sept 05 (4 weeks each)
- Each session consists of 12 lessons of 1.5 hour each, total 18 hours of learning!
- Lessons will be conducted on 3 days per week and practice work will be assigned for the rest of the days. You can choose Monday, Wednesday and Friday OR Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday as lesson days
- Choose the session as per your chess knowledge level
- 3 convenient time slots for Lessons (Time in CST):
- 9 – 10:30 AM
- 10:30 – 12 PM
- 12 – 1:30 PM
Register for Chess Summer Session 2020
Introduction to Chess Coaches:
All Coaches are affiliated with and trained by the well reputed Chanakya Chess Club. They have been teaching Chess for several years and have produced a number of highly rated players.
Head Coach Abhijit Hatkar is a FIDE rated player, with global recognition. He is also a certified Chess coach, Instructor (FI) and Arbiter (NA) having coaching experience for over a decade. His FIDE rating is 2001 which is equivalent to USCF 2200. He designs the curriculum and trains all the coaches. Access his FIDE rating here: https://ratings.fide.com/profile/5041023
Hardik Mehta is a very highly rated coach. His FIDE rating is 2030 which is equivalent to USCF 2250. Access his FIDE rating here: https://ratings.fide.com/profile/5041023